Our free private bath reopened after renovation on September 14, 2018.
Three free semi-open-air baths are bathtubs with different taste. While looking up at the starry sky with a semi-open-air bath, please enjoy “Beautiful skin hot spring”.
Open time 6:00-10:00 / 15:00-24:00.
- There is only one wash place for private semi-open-air baths each. For washing bodies and shampoos please use the shared bath, the guest room bath and the shower booth.
- In order to protect the privacy of the customer, the private semi-open-air bath has a blind which avoids the line of sight from Japan National Route 1 in front. And we have installed a ceiling blind to avoid gaze from the front building.
- The ceiling blind can be moved in the horizontal direction. Please adjust according to your whereabouts.
- You do not have to make a reservation to take the semi-open-air bath. Please lock in the entrance of bath and take a bath for about 45 minutes. After use, please cooperate in maintaining the cleanliness so that the next customer can comfortably use it.
- Water in the bathtub tends to be hot on the upper part and cold on the bottom because our hot spring water is constantly flowing from its source and not circulating. Please stir hot spring water well with the special stirring stick placed in the bathing area before entering the bathtub.
Botan’s dressroom is wheelchair accessible. The size of the bathtub is 4m² (3.1 times the bathtub of a Japanese general unit bath), so you can relax well for 3 to 4 people.
The size of Ruri’s bathtub is 4.5m² (3.5 times the bathtub of a Japanese general unit bath), so you can relax well for 3 to 4 people.