- About the definition of personal information
- Name, date of birth and other descriptions included in the relevant information (document, drawing or electromagnetic record (electromagnetic method (electronic method, magnetic method and other methods not recognizable by human perception Hereinafter referred to as the “record”), or any matter (excluding personal identification number) stated or recorded, or expressed using voice, movement or other method, the same shall apply hereinafter. ), Those that can identify a specific individual (including those that can be easily collated with other information, thereby identifying a particular individual).
- Including personal identification code.
- About management of personal information
In addition to establishing operational procedures concerning the protection of personal information, we will manage the personal information appropriately by placing the person responsible for management of personal information.
- About gathering personal information
Prior to collecting personal information, we will decide and inform you of the purpose of use in advance and collect and use it in a proper manner within the range necessary for achieving that purpose. Also, except in the case prescribed in the Personal Information Protection Law, we will not use the collected personal information for purposes other than for the purpose of use without obtaining the consent of the person in advance, and strive to eliminate the personal information without delay after achieving the purpose of use I will do.
- About the purpose of using personal information
Our hotel may provide you with personal information in order to achieve the following purpose of use.
- For confirmation of reservation information you applied
- to provide registered services for members
- For reporting to those who cooperated in questionnaire, events etc.
- To provide information by direct mail, e-mail, etc.
- On third party provision of personal information
When obtaining consent from the principal, we do not provide personal information to third parties unless we are based on the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws or regulations, or if either of the following applies.
- If it is necessary to provide third-party personal data for the protection of human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the individual
- If it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of the child, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the person
- In cases where a national agency or a local public entity or a person receiving consignment cooperates in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the principal, hindering the execution of the affairs When there is a risk of exerting
Also, we do not provide personal information to third parties overseas except when we receive consent from the person or when we are accepted by the Personal Information Protection Act.
- About the provision and receipt of personal information
We will provide personal information to third parties (except for national agencies, local public entities, independent administrative agencies etc. and local independent administrative agencies, hereinafter the same in this section) or received from a third party In case of doing so, in keeping with the Personal Information Protection Act, we will prepare a record of necessary matters, and we will keep it for the period prescribed by the Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- About Safety Management Measures for Personal Information Protection
We will take necessary and appropriate organizational, human, physical and technical safety control measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- About entrusting to a third party
When delegating the processing of personal information to the outside, we select the right entrustee and exchange contracts concerning protection of personal information with outsourcing parties, and perform necessary and appropriate supervision for outsourcing parties.
- Confirmation, correction, suspension of use of personal information
We will respond properly and promptly according to the Personal Information Protection Law if we receive a request such as disclosure, correction, suspension of use etc. of the contents of personal information from the person himself / herself. For details, please refer to “About Disclosure, Correction, Stop Usage etc. of Retained Personal Information”.
- About use of cookie
Cookie is the information that is sent and received between the web server and your browser when you view the web page, so that you can set your computer to receive cookies on your computer or mobile device If you do, it will be recorded in the browser’s predefined location.
You can change your browser settings to refuse to accept cookies yourself, or to display a warning if you receive a cookie. However, in that case, some services and functions may not be available depending on the site.
- Advertisement distribution of third-party distribution companies
In some of the services offered by our hotel, we advertise advertisements to third-party distributors about advertisements displayed in the site and advertisements of our inns displayed on various external sites . For the purpose of advertisement distribution above, advertisement distributors who are contractors of our ryoku also acquire and use customer’s cookies in some cases. The cookie acquired in that case is accumulated in the server of the distributor, not the web server of our inn, and it is managed.
- About acquisition of access log
In some of the services provided by our hotel, for the purpose of improving customer convenience and quality of service, we obtain customer access information in the form of an access log and store it for a certain period of time. The information included in the access log is the date and time of access, number of times, IP address, type of browser used, cookie information, etc. It is not personal identification information. We will use the acquired information for the purpose of improving the service to the last.
- About inquiries
For inquiries about the contents of this page, please send to Manatei Hakone Resort TEL.+81-460-86-0810.