Dining Hayakawa latest information
We began offering “Winter menu”.
The menu of winter is also a menu scattered organic vegetables abundantly. That is the excellent work which performed by chef Hiroyuki Ando.
*These photos are example. We offer the menu which matched the season according to the stock situation of the ingredients.
- Seasonal appetizer platter
- ～Warm soup～
- Oyester Soup with white miso
- Assorted seasonal sashimi platter
- ～Main dish～
- Manatei speciality Organic vegetables with japanese hot pot dish
- ～Salad dish～
- Crab & red radish salad tailoring with crab miso dressing
- ～Grilled dish～
- Kuroge Beef steak with vegetables
- Steamed rice with Japanese pickles & Miso Soup
- Black bean & Soy milk mousse with Seasonal fruits
Art & Music Manatei Hakone
Restaurant Hayakawa, Chef Hiroyuki Ando
Healthy creative Japanese cuisine mainly using organic vegetables
Experienced and skilled chef, Hiroyuki Andou’s original menu — creative Japanese cuisine using plenty of organic vegetables. Enjoy tasty and healthy dinner and breakfast at restaurant “Hayakawa” on the 3rd floor.
We provide carefully selected organic vegetables from most seasonal area in Japan, fresh fishes of the Gulf of Sagami and Gulf of Suruga, and delicious meat of Kanagawa. Dishes are modern Japanese Kaiseki cuisine. Please enjoy dinner with classic jazz numbers and breakfast with nature sounds pleasant music.