Dining Hayakawa latest information
We began offering “Spring menu”.
The menu of spring is also a menu scattered organic vegetables abundantly. That is the excellent work which performed by chef Hiroyuki Andou.
*These photos are example. We offer the menu which matched the season according to the stock situation of the ingredients.
- Spring colourful organic vegetables with bagna couda sauce
- Seasonal appetizer platter
(Shellfish・abalone・squid・fiddle head fern・broad beans・oudo ・butterbur sprouts)
- ～Warm soup～
- Clamp soup
- Assorted seasonal sashimi platter
- ～Warm dish～
- Spring vegetable soup with icefish & egg
- ～Main dish～
- Grilled kuroge beef & bamboo shoots
- Plum & whitebait with steamed rice
Japanese pickles & Miso Soup
- Soy milk mousse & strawberry with matcha & Seasonal fruits
Art & Music manatei hakone
Restaurant Hayakawa, Chef Hiroyuki Andou
Healthy creative Japanese cuisine mainly using organic vegetables
Experienced and skilled chef, Hiroyuki Andou’s original menu — creative Japanese cuisine using plenty of organic vegetables. Enjoy tasty and healthy dinner and breakfast at restaurant “Hayakawa” on the 3rd floor.
We provide carefully selected organic vegetables from most seasonal area in Japan, fresh fishes of the Gulf of Sagami and Gulf of Suruga, and delicious meat of Kanagawa. Dishes are modern Japanese Kaiseki cuisine. Please enjoy dinner with classic jazz numbers and breakfast with nature sounds pleasant music.