Dining Hayakawa latest information
We began offering “Autumn menu”.
The menu of autumn is also a menu scattered organic vegetables abundantly. That is the excellent work which performed by chef Hiroyuki Andou.
*These photos are example. We offer the menu which matched the season according to the stock situation of the ingredients.
- Chef specialities vegetables with homemade sauce
- Seasonal appetizer platter
- ～Warm soup～
- Japanese style soup with mushroom & sea food
- Assorted seasonal sashimi platter
- ～Warm dish～
- Steamed tilefish・Chrysanthemum・Adzuki bean・Beech mushroom・Wheat bran・Ginkgo・Wasabi
- ～Main dish～
- Grilled kuroge beef & vegetables with houba miso
- Japanese mixed rice with Japanese pickles & Miso Soup
- Soy milk cheese cake & Seasonal fruits
Art & Music manatei hakone
Restaurant Hayakawa, Chef Hiroyuki Andou
Healthy creative Japanese cuisine mainly using organic vegetables
Experienced and skilled chef, Hiroyuki Andou’s original menu — creative Japanese cuisine using plenty of organic vegetables. Enjoy tasty and healthy dinner and breakfast at restaurant “Hayakawa” on the 3rd floor.
We provide carefully selected organic vegetables from most seasonal area in Japan, fresh fishes of the Gulf of Sagami and Gulf of Suruga, and delicious meat of Kanagawa. Dishes are modern Japanese Kaiseki cuisine. Please enjoy dinner with classic jazz numbers and breakfast with nature sounds pleasant music.